Thursday, February 11, 2016

How I Built a Micro-Niche Site Earning $100/Month from AdSense

How I Built a Micro-Niche Site Earning $100/Month from AdSense


The Internet is full of opportunities to make money, and blogging is one of the smartest and most ethical ways available.
One misconception about blogging is that you need to work day and night to make money. That’s certainly true if what you’re trying to do is create a name and/or build a brand, etc.  But if your goal is simply to earn money within a short period of time but with long-term gains in mind, then there are many shortcuts available to you.  Let’s take a look at one such shortcut, the micro-niche blog.
In this guide I will give you a detailed example of a micro-niche blog that I created which is currently making $100 /month from AdSense, and an average of $100 /month through affiliate marketing with just a few hours of work.
This is a blueprint for creating a micro-niche blog, and you can use it for any topic or niche that you like. In my case, I didn’t use a content agency, so I picked up a niche that I enjoy reading and writing about.
Read on to see the actual steps I followed to create a micro-niche blog that has made over $2000 for me in the past year, requiring only 40-50 hours of work!
  • Also Read: How Much Money I Made in 2014 with My Blogs

Why start a micro-niche blog?

First of all, following many algorithmic changes from Google, a niche website now ranks higher in search engines than others.  If you create a high-quality website on any particular topic, your chances of ranking higher is stronger than any existing authority website out there. Plus, you won’t have to worry day and night about an evergreen blog. Once you’ve done the hard work to create a niche site, the next step is to wait for the money to be deposited into your account.
Following is the blueprint of a micro-niche blog that I created. Remember, this is the exact method that I followed, and you too can follow this blueprint to create a successful micro-niche blog for yourself today.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment


LAST UPDATE

PageRank Checker