Monday, February 8, 2016

SEO Feedback Loop


The effects of SEO do take time to kick in. At any given time, considering how dynamically the web changes, there will be some holes in search algorithms that make certain SEO techniques exceptionally effective.


I have spoken with current search engine engineers working at major search engines in regards to this e-book. I also have spoken with database programmers who later became some of the world’s most technically advanced SEOs. Some of these programmers have told me what some would consider tricks that work really well, but they only work really well because few people know about them.

I do not try to promote the latest search spamming techniques in this e-book for the following reasons:

  1. They are the most likely to quickly change. Some things that are cutting-edge and effective today can become ineffective and actually hurt you tomorrow.
  2. Some of them can be damaging to your brand.
  3. Aggressive techniques are the some of the most likely techniques to get your site banned.
  4. Some things are told to me as a secret, and if they are made openly available to anyone (including search engine engineers—some who have read this e-book), then they lose their value, and I lose my friends and resources.
  5. I do not have a lot of experience with exceptionally aggressive promotional techniques, as I have not needed them to rank well in most the markets I worked in.
  6. People who use aggressive techniques are not evil or bad, but I cannot possibly put accurate, current, useful, and risky information out to everyone in an e-book format and expect it to not cause problems for some people.
  7. To me, effective web promotion is balancing risk versus reward. SEOBook.com got on the first page of Google for SEO within nine months of making the site, with less than $5,000 spent on promotion. Most sites do not need to use overly aggressive and risky promotional techniques. SEO works so well because most sites on the web do not actively practice effective SEO.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment


LAST UPDATE

PageRank Checker